2018/01/01

Happy New Year!!! And a display of 2017 year's harvest

2017 was a rather fruitful year. It was first of all the yeart I started building models again after a 5-year's pause. Other things went also really well in 2017 and I'm overall very happy. I look forward to the new challenges and opportunities that come with 2018 and I wish each and everyone of you out there who read my posts a very happy new year. I hope that 2018 will also be better for the whole world as well, although I'm not really optimistic.
Anyhow... There's not much of text in this post, I'm only showing a photo of what I built in 2017.
I have quite a few unbuilt models on my shelves which I will start building even tomorrow and I promise to make actual posts to show the builds. But for now, I hope you're glad with this "family photo" off the "gang". :)

Happy New Year to all and keep modelling. :)
/Nasos

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Yet another decal softener review

Decal softeners We all need them, but do they all do what they promise? There are three reasons for this post: 1. To protect fellow...